Tuesday, March 29, 2005

kimchi and a present

3/29/05 Tuesday - Went to Korean restaurant with PS. Pretty good stuff. All sorts of different kimchi. Who knew? Marat came late and said he had a present for me. I thought it would be something silly or work related. He produced 3 Havana Cohibas. Not sure of the exact size but they looked to be big coronas or possibly Churchill's. I'll have to look them up later. His friend got them from Cuba. Hopefully he can get more for me next time.

PS - Not post script but a coworkers initials. He's Korean. Apparently a bunch of the Korean guys go by their initials.

Marat - Crazy Russian American. Drives me insane over email but hysterically funny in person. He's been in China since 1999. Not sure how he handles it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home